Hunterston Parc Overview
Hunterston PARC’s vision brings together energy intensive industries with low cost, on-site power and heat generation, offering a unique opportunity to development innovative, self-sustaining and cost-effective operations.
- Over 320-Acres of available space
- Plot sizes can accommodate up to 4,000,000 sq ft
- On-site rail connectivity / passenger within 0.7 miles
- On-site deep water port and dry-dock
- Significant grid connections (Western Link High Voltage Direct Current)
- On-site water abstraction and discharge
- Proximity to Glasgow & Prestwick Airport
- Favourable planning status
- Significant support from UK and Scottish government
Hunterston PARC is the ideal place to serve the UK, Irish, European and American markets. It offers deep sea, road and rail connectivity to move freight cost-effectively all over the UK.
The site is accessed via the A78, within 25 miles of the M8 and 20 miles from the M77.
Connectivity by Air
Glasgow Airport is 26 miles away and Glasgow Prestwick Airport is located 22 miles from site
Connectivity by Road
A78 - Adjacent, M77 - 20 miles, M8 - 25.5 miles
Connectivity by Rail
Quick links to Glasgow Central Belt and West Coast Mainline rail network